บริษัท อมอร์แปซิฟิค (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด รับสมัคร Marketing Executive / เจ้าหน้าที่การตลาด
The “Asian Beauty Creator”
Since its foundation in 1945, AMOREPACIFIC has had a single, clear mission: to present its unique perception of beauty, namely what it calls the ‘Asian Beauty’ to global customers. As the leading Korean cosmetics company, the beauty ideal that AMOREPACIFIC seeks is the ‘beauty that creates harmony between the inside and the outside, based on deep understanding of nature and human.’ AMOREPACIFIC has devoted its best to realize and promote such ‘Asian Beauty’ around the world. AMOREPACIFIC is a global brand company with nearly 30 cosmetics, personal care, and health care brands – many of which are immensely popular with global customers around the world –including Sulwhasoo, LANEIGE, Mamonde, Etude, and Innisfree.
Delivering ‘Asian Beauty’ to the World
AMOREPACIFIC has made continuous efforts to reach out to global customers since 1964 when it succeeded Korea’s first cosmetics exports under the brand name Oscar. AMOREPACIFIC has pursued its global brand strategy since the early 1990s and established global production bases in China and France, opening a new phase of its global expansion in early 2000s. Today AMOREPACIFIC has 16 subsidiaries in more than 10 countries around the world, and operates globally in North America, Europe, and Asia.
• Provide marketing assistance to sales team through answering clients and product inquiries.
• Lead retail channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
• Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
• Prepare trade promotion plans with main customers.
• Coordinate communication of price, product and pack changes.
• Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
• Perform as well as Brand Manager to enhance processes linking corporate brand building activities as well as Product Development activities with Sales activities.
• Coordinates activities associated to organization participation at tradeshows or events.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
• At least 2 years in a prestigious cosmetic counter brand business. A consumer product or retail business would be preferable.
• Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
• A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
• Excellent command of English.
• Computer proficient (Microsoft Office)
ประเภทของงาน : งานประจำ
จำนวน : ไม่ระบุ
เพศ : ชาย/หญิง
เงินเดือน(บาท) : สามารถเจรจาต่อรองได้
ประสบการณ์ : 2 – 5 ปี
สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน : กทม. (ปทุมวัน)
ชื่อผู้ติดต่อ : Titarom
ที่อยู่ : 87/2, 35th Fl., Unit 3, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
โทรศัพท์ : 0-2685-3115-8 ต่อ 911
โทรสาร : 0-2685-3119
โฮมเพจ : http://www.apgroup.com/int/en